6 oktober 2010

My ABCs

- Age: 21
- Bed size: 120
C - Chore you hate: Ironing.
D - Don’t eat: Ketchup.
E - Essential start your day item: Radio and tea candles .
F - Favourite board game: Doesn't matter, as long as I win.
G - Gold or Silver: Gold.
H - Height: 168(5ft 6in).
- Instruments you play(ed): I used to play the violin a long, long time ago.
J - Job title: Student, but that's not even a job, is it?
K - Kid(s): Nope
L - Love or lust: Both, combined. 
M - Mom’s name: Elizabeth (like me and almost every woman in my family for the past 5 generations).
- Nicknames: Absolutley not. Don't you dare calling me anything but Louise!
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Twice. 
P - Pants or pantyhose: Pantyhoes.
Q - Famous Movie Quote: Does "Bazinga" count?
R - Right or left handed: Right.
S - Sibling(s): 2 brothers.
T - Time you wake up: As late as possible.
U - Underwear: white lace.
V - Vegetable favorite: Tomato!
W - Ways you run late: Snooze button.
X - X-rays you’ve had: None, I think.
Y - Yummy food you make: Ehm,I'm really good at ordering pizza?

Z - Zoo favorite: Baboons, what else?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar